new at home // feeling brassy

March 7, 2012

SOMEONE got tired of hearing me talk about these guys, so we ran out to see if they were still waiting for me . . . and they were.

 
they need a little TLC and they're hanging out with some of the old mantle adornments, many of which will likely change. mostly because we (and by we i mean i) are thinking that what was going to act as a formal room might now be our dining room!

we're trying it out.

so far, i'm really liking the idea. it will allow for a much larger table and, therefore, better entertaining. yippee!

9 comments:

Jess said...

Those are awesome! What are some of your favorite thrifting/vintage shopping spots in KC?

Like Me Some said...

Those are awesome! Love them :)

Anonymous said...

Awww...I love those little guys!!! xoxox elizabeth

Maggie Rose said...

They look fantastic!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

So glad you pulled the trigger! Those are keepers for sure.

Sarah Roads said...

You are KILLING me! They look even better than I thought!

Anonymous said...

These are pretty awesome! So glad they were still there!

xx
Kecia
http://www.couturezooblog.com/

Unknown said...

They look amazing! I need to see more!

Jessica said...

OMG they look AMAZING! Makes me wish I hadn't sold mine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger