Interiors // Matchbook Magazine

November 8, 2012

You guys, I am exhausted. And am rocking a head cold that won't quit (damn airplanes...). So I must keep it short today. If you didn't know, November's issue of Matchbook was reeeally quite good. I recommend you take a peep.

Loved the colorful, quirky Savannah home of Robyn Mizrach McClelland the mostest.


 images via Matchbook Magazine

My girl, Meg, also has a pretty stellar little guest editor roundup not to be missed. She has killer taste.

I am still a little hung over* from our joyous San Fran/Napa getaway and birthday fun yesterday, so thanks for your patience if I owe you an email. I'll recap soon. Many thanks, too, for the sweet birthday wishes. I'm planning on making this my best year yet! ox

*Fun hangover, not beverage hangover. Although, I'd be lying if I said I didn't put up with the beverage kind at all...we were in wine country, you know.

10 comments:

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

feel better friend

Unknown said...

Feel better- the sickness is definitely going
around:( I absolutely ADORED this space- obsessed with the coral room and love the fireplace coral- so so pretty.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Hope you get better soon Tobe! Thanks for the reminder, I still have to catch up with the latest online mags!! Loving the coral a lot, thinking of getting some pillows for my bed in that color ;)

Erin | Holtwood Hipster said...

Feel better! I'm actually out sick today myself with that head cold. It's awful. Will use the day to get caught up on Matchbook from the couch!

Anonymous said...

Ugh Meg just seems cool...and I love her style. I'm glad you had so much fun and I hope you feel better :)

xo
The Now Style Book

Lindsay@domicile{blog} said...

Feel better, lady! It's goin around. All my kids have been coming home from school with hacking coughs. They are carrier monkeys.

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon Tobe! Stay warm and cozy this weekend.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

Hope you feel better soon! Post birthday colds are never fun :( Hugs!

Lauren Koncerak said...

Feel better! Those wall colors are brilliant.

Lauren
http://thehiddenharmony.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Aww bless ya, hope you are feeling better soon hun! And happy belated birthday!

I loved that place as well - that candy coral in the bedroom is just fabulous as were all her pretty bits and pieces. I wanted more room shots, greedy as I am for pretty ;)

xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger