Shop Love // Easy, Tiger

June 12, 2013

 

Seriously, you guys, any shop with the tagline "cards for awesome people" is a dead ringer for a feature on this blog. And that's without examining the supreme awesomeness of the card line itself.


I can't pretend that I'm just now learning about Easy, Tiger. They're a local Kansas City operation that sells badass little cards out of refurbished vending machines. I may or may not know the co-founders personally (serious bragging rights).


How freaking fun is that?!?

They're in the startup phase, so have one permanent location at Quay Coffee in the Rivermarket (for all of you Kansas City folk), but are planning for additional locations in the near future. Of course, you non-locals can't be left out. All of their cards are available online as well.

Hilarious writing and stupid good designs. A few of my faves include (errrrr...sort of hard to pare down. Sorry):

all images via Easy, Tiger

Soooo good, right? "We have a lot in common" is obviously my fave.
Would love for you guys to check out the site and tell me what your faves are.

5 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Well this is just kick ass.

Unknown said...

What a great idea, love the refurbished vending machines. Of course I love anything vintage. Those machines would also be a fun way to sell my vintage jewelry!

FripperyVintage.com

Anonymous said...

Fun idea - not to mention their cards are pretty badass. The tickling card is my favorite. Hope to see them in more local KC spots!

Alexa said...

Those are beyond cool! Haha...I want to order one of each! :) Definitely for awesome people!

Unknown said...

Oh my god, these are so rock and roll. Awesome. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger