Type Tuesday // 40 Days of Dating

August 6, 2013


Last week, a friend introduced me to the site 40 Days of Dating, which chronicles the experimental dating escapades of two long-time friends willing to take a pretty significant risk.


These two friends have their typical dating personas down; she's a hopeless romantic and he's a playboy. So, naturally, they decide to jeopardize their friendship and try dating each other for 40 days.


This includes couples therapy sessions, seeing each other daily and, consequently, having to address their "issues."


Each day, they're asked the same series of questions about what they did, what they're learning about each other, themselves, etc. It's really kind of hard to stop reading.


So the story in itself is pretty entertaining. A wee bit predictable? Maybe. But we don't know how it ends yet! Plus, they're both members of NYC's vast creative community, so the presentation is spectacular. They have different artist friends illustrate/letter each day's highlights. What could be better??

images via 40 Days of Dating

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this! I had not heard about it but now that I have started reading, I am hooked!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Well now I am intrigued. Something else to divert my attention so I can avoid house projects!

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

that sounds dreadful to me.

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

oh wao!! I had never heard of this....so interesting...will leave it for my reading before bedtime tonight!

Unknown said...

Oh god I've totally been sucked in! I'm on Day 23 now and my other half is starting to get pissed off with me so I'll have to leave the rest when I have more time ;) Love all the graphics and images - and of course, a good 'will they? won't they?' ;) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger